To enhance customer convenience while maintaining a safe shopping environment, we are making a few crucial improvements to our business operations starting Tuesday, July 7th :
• We have reorganized the store to allow customers to enter ONLY through the front of the building for shopping
• Customers will have access to the front section of the store, providing access to retail and other items (accepting credit cards only at this time)
• Consignment drop offs at the rear of the building will remain in effect under the tent
• All customers must wear masks while in the store
• Customer entry into the store is by appointment only
CONSIGNORS PICKING UP CHECKS DO NOT NEED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT - please go to back door/ knock and we will be right with you.
We hope these changes will provide you with a more convenient and safe shopping experience at Flip – we appreciate your patience and understanding.
Tuesday -Sunday 10am-2pm
Our store photographer, Jacob, will be taking daily pictures of our inventory highlights and blasting them out to you through social media.
More than ever, we want to show you what amazing items are being brought in by our Flip consignors.
FOLLOW US for daily Inventory Highlights
on our FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM page. These links will take you there...
IG - @flipconsignment
All items must be cleaned and in perfect working condition.
Flip will turn away items that do not meet these standards.
IN NEED OF:
Dance & Gymnastics Equipment:
karate/ Tae Kwon Do
Town Jerseys or any items w/personal names and/or numbers
Items that are left on property without checking them in with a Flip employee properly will be disposed of.