To enhance customer convenience while maintaining a safe shopping environment, we made a few crucial improvements to our business operations:
• We have reorganized the store to allow customers to enter ONLY through the front of the building for shopping
• Customers will have access to the front section of the store, providing access to retail and other items (accepting credit cards only at this time)
• Consignment drop offs at the rear of the building will remain in effect under the tent
• All customers must wear masks while in the store
• Customer entry into the store is by appointment only
CONSIGNORS PICKING UP CHECKS DO NOT NEED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT - please go to back door/ knock and we will be right with you.
We hope these changes will provide you with a more convenient and safe shopping experience at Flip – we appreciate your patience and understanding.
TUESDAY ~ SUNDAY 12pm - 4pm
More than ever, we want to show you what amazing items are being brought in by our Flip consignors.
FOLLOW US for daily Inventory Highlights
on our FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM page. These links will take you there...
IG - @flipconsignment
All items must be cleaned and in perfect working condition.
Flip will turn away items that do not meet these standards.
IN NEED OF:
Dance & Gymnastics Equipment:
karate/ Tae Kwon Do
Town Jerseys or any items w/personal names and/or numbers
Items that are left on property without checking them in with a Flip employee properly will be disposed of.