To enhance customer convenience while maintaining a safe shopping environment, we are making a few crucial improvements to our business operations starting Tuesday, July 7th :
• We have reorganized the store to allow customers to enter ONLY through the front of the building
• Customers will have access to the front section of the store, providing access to retail and other items
• Customers will make inquiries and purchases at the store desk located at the front of the store (accepting credit cards only at this time)
• All inquiries and purchases at the rear of the building are suspended with immediate effect
• All customers must wear masks while in the store
• Customer entry into the store is by appointment only. Please call ahead (908-898-0080) to schedule an appointment. Summer hours remain 10am-2pm Tuesday – Sunday.
We hope these changes will provide you with a more convenient and safe shopping experience at Flip – we appreciate your patience and understanding.
Tuesday -Sunday 10am-2pm
Our store photographer, Jacob, will be taking daily pictures of our inventory highlights and blasting them out to you through social media.
More than ever, we want to show you what amazing items are being brought in by our Flip consignors.
FOLLOW US for daily Inventory Highlights
on our FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM page. These links will take you there...
IG - @flipconsignment
All items must be cleaned and in perfect working condition. Flip will turn away items that do not meet these standards.
IN NEED OF:
Dance & Gymnastics Equipment:
Karate/ Tae Kwon Do
Town Jerseys or any items w/personal names and/or numbers
Items that are left on property without checking them in with a Flip employee properly will be disposed of.